THE FIRST OFICIAL AWARDS “YOU ROCK PHOTOGRAPHERS”
Winning an awards is a true accomplishment.
Wedding photographers from around the world submit their best images to awards as a celebration and recognition for their work.
Your amazing images side by side with photographs from also brilliant artists will be seen closely by some of the most respected working photographers and editors in the industry.
The YOU ROCK PHOTOGRAPHERS AWARDS is open to ALL types of wedding and couples photography from around the world.
By submitting an entry you hereby accept these terms, conditions and rules.
YOU ROCK PHOTOGRAPHERS recognizes that you retain the ownership of the copyright in each image
You must have all the rights to the images uploaded by you.
You authorize YOU ROCK PHOTOGRAPHERS to use your images for non-commercial purposes.
The images must be from REAL couple’s photo shoot and REAL weddings photographed by you.
The images may have been taken in any month or year.
Important Dates and Deadlines
Inscription Start NOV/10/2019
Inscription End: DEC/10/2019
Uploading Photos up to: NOV/10/2019 at: DEC/10/2019
Winners announced: Feb/04/2019
In this awards we will not have specific categories.
Participants may enter images from any moment of the wedding day or the couple’s photo shoot.
Who may enter:
Entrants must be at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry or who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry.
Employees of YOU ROCK PHOTOGRAPHERS and their immediate family members, parent companies, affiliates and agents of YOU ROCK PHOTOGRAPHERS and are not eligible to enter.
How to submit:
The images may not contain any logo, border or identification (apart from the file’s name)
You can upload images already awarded in other national or international associations.
Visit www.yourockphotographers.com to register and enter.
Once the registration process has been completed, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Log onto the website and follow the instructions to upload images from your computer.
The register fee covers a full year of membership which includes a participation on 4 Awards during the membership period.
At each Awards members are eligible to participate with 10 images.
Digital images formatted in jpg should have a long dimension of at least 2,480 pixels and be saved at 72dpi, 2 MB maximum.
Double or triple exposures, and similar photo combinations are allowed and will be considered as a single entry.
Each submitted photograph, in its entirety, must be a work of original material taken by the Awards entrant. By entering the Awards, entrant represents, acknowledges and warrants that he or she has full power and authority to enter the photograph, and that the photograph does not infringe any copyright or violate any other intellectual property rights.
Photographs that include sculptures, statues, paintings, and other works of art will be accepted as long as they do not constitute copyright infringement or fraud.
You must be prepared to provide a signed written personal release from all persons who appear in the Photograph submitted, authorizing use of the Photograph. If you are unable to provide a personal release, upon request by YOU ROCK PHOTOGRAPHERS and in the form provided by YOU ROCK PHOTOGRAPHERS, then your entry may be disqualified. You do not need to send the release with your entry. If you win, we will contact you if a model release is needed.
Our system of receiving photos will automatically clear the file name information, so judges will not know who the photograph belongs to and thus have a clearer judgment of the photograph.
The judges will take into consideration:
- Technical quality of the photography
- Technical Value
- Journalistic Value
- Artistic Value
- Difficulty of situation
- Unique Moments
ALL images submitted will be evaluated by ALL the member of the judging committee without the photographer’s name or any identification of the file.
The result will be announced on Feb/04/2019
The winners will not have a placement of classification.
Winners will be notified through the email address provided in their submission form and will also be asked to send a high resolution version of their image.
Decisions of Judges are final and binding.
Winners will receive:
The winning photographers will receive a YOU ROCK PHOTOGRAPHERS AWARDS badge.
Winning Entries will be published on www.yourockphotographers.com and all social media related with credits and link to their webpage.
By submitting an entry, each Entrant understands and agrees to the following:
- Each submitted photograph must be a work of original material taken by the Entrant in its entirety. By entering the Awards, the Entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that (i) Entry is their original work created solely by the Entrant, (ii) the Entry does not infringe on the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, (iii) no other party holds any right, title, or claim in the Entry, (iv) the Entry does not violate any law or regulation.
- An Entrant is defined as 1 photographer. For example, a studio of 3 photographers must submit 3 separate entries to be awarded as individuals.
- Entries must portray: pre-wedding photo shoot; post wedding photo shoot; wedding or elopement day coverage (including, but not limited to, photos documenting getting ready, first look, ceremony, cocktail hour, couple portraits, reception, send off, etc.).
- No styled shoot or workshop imagery is allowed.
- To the extent the Entry portraits any individual, the Entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that Entrant has obtained permission from each person appearing in the Entry or, if that person is a minor, permission from that person’s parent or legal guardian, to grant all of the rights listed in these Official Rules, and can make written copies of such permissions available to YOU ROCK PHOTOGRAPHERS upon request.
- The Entry must not contain defamatory statements. It must not include threats to any person, place, business, or group, it must not invade privacy rights or any other rights of any person, business, or group, and it must not name or depict any third party without his/her permission.
- Entrant grants to YOU ROCK PHOTOGRAPHERS and each of its designees, licensees, and assigns (“Authorized Parties”), a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to reproduce, distribute, display, and post the Entry in any media for the purposes of promoting and administering the collection. The Authorized Parties will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use. The Authorized Parties may not sublicense or sell any of the foregoing rights to any third party.
Limitation of Liability:
- By participating, Entrants release, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless YOU ROCK PHOTOGRAPHERS, and each of their respective partners, agents and their employees, officers, and representatives (the “Released Parties”) from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of or relating to (i) Entrant’s participation in this Awards or any Awards-related activities, (ii) the content in Entrant’s Entry, (iii) any technical errors that may prevent Entrant from submitting an Entry, (iv) unauthorized human intervention in the Awards, (v) errors in the administration of the Competition or the processing of Entries, (vi) the receipt, transfer, use, handling, transportation, storage, hosting, posting, or display in any manner of the Entries, (vii) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Awards or the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any Winner’s Badge provided hereunder. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Awards, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. In addition, YOU ROCK PHOTOGRAPHERS reserves the right to report inappropriate Entries to any applicable law enforcement authorities.
- YOU ROCK PHOTOGRAPHERS assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to Awards entries or entry forms; or alteration of entries or entry forms.
- YOU ROCK PHOTOGRAPHERS is not responsible for any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, human errors of any kind, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrants’ or any other persons’ computers related to or resulting from participation, uploading or downloading of any materials related to this Awards.
- This Awards is void in any country or province where prohibited.
- This Awards is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Certain restrictions may apply.
- YOU ROCK PHOTOGRAPHERS is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected email. An entry will be deemed void if the Judges determine the entry to not be an original, or if the entries are illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error or obtained through fraud or theft.
- Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Awards or the Winner’s Badge” shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of YOU ROCK PHOTOGRAPHERS in connection with the Awards, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
By submitting images, you agree to all the terms above. Any photo outside the rules contained in this regulation will be automatically disqualified, no refund of the amount paid.
YOU ROCK PHOTOGRAPHERS will not refund those who did not have an awarded image, gave up sending the photos after making the payment or for those who lost the deadline.
Right to cancel the Awards:
If for any reason the Awards is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of YOU ROCK PHOTOGRAPHERS that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Awards, YOU ROCK PHOTOGRAPHERS reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, postponed dates or suspend the Awards. If YOU ROCK PHOTOGRAPHERS elect to cancel or terminate the Awards, the organization will not retain any rights in the submitted photographs and will return the entry fees.